29 Mar Wellness Weekend
Friday 1 – Sunday 3 June 2018
Halcyon House hosts an exceptional wellness weekend this June, featuring three pioneers of Australia’s wellness industry, Pip Edwards and Claire Tregoning of iconic sportswear brand P.E Nation, and Kirsten King, director of celebrity favourite Fluidform Pilates. To complement this weekend of health and focus, Executive Chef Ben Devlin presents a wellness dining experience in Halcyon House’s award winning restaurant Paper Daisy.
Wellness Weekend Itinerary:
Friday 1 June
- Arrive at Halcyon House Cabarita Beach
- Leisure time to explore the Halcyon facilities and local area
- Enjoy Grey Goose welcome cocktails & canapés with special guests Pip Edwards, Claire Tregoning and Kirsten King
- Dinner at leisure in Paper Daisy restaurant
Saturday 2 June
- Greet the day with a Kirsten King Pilates masterclass
- Follow your workout with a leisurely signature Paper Daisy a la carte breakfast
- Wellness workshop with Pip Edwards, Claire Tregoning and Kirsten King
- Enjoy a 3 course wellness lunch prepared for you by Executive Chef Ben Devlin in Paper Daisy
- Leisure time
Sunday 3 June
- Morning beachside yoga
- Enjoy breakfast at Paper Daisy
- Check out and explore Cabarita Beach before journeying home
Wellness Weekend Package Inclusions:
- 2 nights stay at Halcyon House including complimentary in room mini-bar
- Daily a la carte breakfast in Paper Daisy restaurant
- Pilates Masterclass
- Wellness Workshop
- 3 course wellness luncheon in Paper Daisy restaurant
- Morning beachside yoga
Wellness Weekend Guest Presenters:
Pip Edwards and Claire Tregoning established iconic street-meets-sportswear brand P.E Nation in Sydney in The brand fulfils a niche in the fitness industry for multi-faceted active wear, offering quality design and construction with fashion forward functional pieces, celebrating the active way of life. Find out more about P.E.Nation here.
Kirsten King, director of Fluidform Pilates, a passionate advocate for the functional and aesthetic benefits of practising pilates. With extensive experience in Australasian Pilates Method and STOTT Pilates, Kirsten brings her high-grade technical knowledge and her warm engaging nature to a standout masterclass here in Cabarita Beach. Some of King’s clients include well known personalities such as Jesinta Campbell, Rachel Finch, Elle Ferguson, Tash Sefton, Greg Inglis and Luke Keary. Find out more about Fluidform Pilates here.
Wellness Weekend Packages start at $880 pp twin share, including Halcyon House Classic Room stay. Limited Wellness workshop and Luncheon only tickets are available from $190 pp, call our friendly team on +61 2 6676 1444 for more information on both packages.